SBRI Healthcare is offering innovators the opportunity to apply for up to £1.1 million investment
SBRI Healthcare, an NHS England investment fund hosted by Eastern Academic Health Science Network, is offering innovators the opportunity to apply for up to £1.1 million investment to develop and commercialise innovations that will focus on building General Practice of the Future.
Game changing technologies are sought to address:
- Workload and demand management
- Diagnostics and earlier triage
SBRI Healthcare are holding briefing events inCambridge on Tuesday 25 October 2016 and Bristol on 27th October. It will provide delegates with an understanding of:
- the clinical challenges this competition seeks to resolve
- the key application requirements
- how the SBRI Healthcare programme works
- the application process and important deadlines.
This event is free to attend.
Click on the following link for more information and pre-registration is essential.