Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation graduates – HIHI Innovation Champions
Meet the HIHI Healthcare Innovation Champions, high potential change makers in Irish health. Our innovation champions are graduates of the unique Level 9 NFQ HIHI/TCD Postgraduate Diploma Healthcare Innovation, qualified to lead and shape the direction of Irish healthcare innovation.
Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation – applications for 2021/22 now closed.
(Typically the Postgrad is delivered though blended learning – face to face and online. If the current restrictions persist the entirety of the course will be delivered online.)
Healthcare is in accelerated disruption with the Internet of Things at its core and driven by consumers. To survive this transition leaders must apply innovative thinking and creative execution. Health Innovation Hub Ireland partners with Trinity College Dublin to deliver a part time NFQ Level 9 Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare innovation. Through this one-year postgraduate diploma programme, you will develop a personal innovation framework for leadership. You will accelerate your career and lead delivery of innovation impact right across Irish healthcare. Applications are open now, closing 30th June 2021. Applications for limited number of HSE scholarship close 16th June 2021.
Over the 12-month programme, students complete eight modules, have access to workshops, resources and events to share challenges and experience, learn from expert guest lecturers. Focusing on new health solutions, students gain a practical understanding of applying new technologies in healthcare. Examining the role of health economics, quality improvement and the principles of governance in leading effective, innovative health services is a key learning. The postgraduate course culminates with modules seven and eight focusing on a practical project comprising two phases. Students are supported to identify and implement an innovative solution suitable for their workplace that will have a positive impact in Irish healthcare. Graduates of the Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation form part of a year-on-year a growing network of national Innovation Champions.
For more information or to add you name to the info list for 2022/23 applications, please email: email@example.com
- Develop your personal and professional capacity to lead in healthcare.
- Practical understanding of applying new technologies in healthcare.
- Critically appraise innovation theory and practice to inform your approach in applying solutions that are at the forefront of global healthcare.
- Examine the role of health economics, quality improvement and the principles of governance in leading effective innovative health services.
- Deepen your ability to challenge current practice with novel proven solutions.
- Develop you as an innovation practitioner with the skills to implement innovative leadership practices.
- Progress you to effectively manage and lead in diverse healthcare settings.
- You will join a year-on-year a growing network of Innovation Champions across the health service and health industry, as an alumni of TCD/HIHI Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation.