#hisi19 Conference: Professional Development Stream (Nov 27) – E-health is the future and we want you to be ready for it
#hisi19 Conference theme: E-health is the future and are we ready?
Everyone at Health Innovation Hub Ireland agrees that E-health is the future and we want you to be ready for it. HIHI TCD Manager, Eimear Galvin is curating the ‘Professional Development’ stream at this year’s #hisi19 Conference on Wednesday November 27. This stream presents a vision for how Ireland can harness innovation through individuals and trigger transformational change in Irish healthcare.
The half-day Professional Development, Chaired by HIHI TCD PI, Prof Seamas Donnelly, offers five-dedicated sessions to develop you as an Innovator, Ideator and Provider of future health solutions. Through the Professional Development session stream you can learn:
- How to become a Healthcare Innovation Ambassador with Prof Dan Maher, Health Innovation Hub Ireland.
- Create future health solutions with Dr Paul Anglim, BioInnovate Ireland.
- How the system change works from within – the transformation of paper based systems to digital with Miriam Roche and Kate Bentley from St James’ Hospital.
- Make your idea –the one you have always thought about – a reality with Dr Steven Griffin, Health Innovation Hub Ireland.
- Chair, Professor Seams Donnelly will be the session’s opening speaker, sharing front-line insights, digital advances and how we can be ready for the change in healthcare delivery.
Get tickets here