• Include at least one EIT Health Core or Associate Partner.
• Have partners from at least one CLC/InnoStars. Note: In case of a large number of proposals, preference will be given to proposals that include partners from more than one CLC/InnoStars and have a higher impact on other regions.
• Observe the regular cost-eligibly rules of EIT-funded projects outlined in H2020 AGA.
• Observe the regular co-funding rules for “for-profit” EIT Health partners (bring at least 30% co-funding).
• External Project Partners need to be registered in one of the EU Member States or countries associated with Horizon 2020 to be eligible for the EIT funding.
• Maximum funding per project is €600,000.
• KCA contribution and additional co-funding will be appreciated.
• No financial contribution to EIT Health sustainability is required for the “Rapid Response” projects.
How to apply
•On-going projects that have the potential and interest to make adaptations to current work plans for rapid response are invited to first contact their respective CLC/InnoStars Directors for consultation and, if approved, submit their proposal through the online submission platform.
•Proposals for new ideas can be submitted directly through the online submission platform.
Please submit proposals through the submission platform by 8 April 2020, 16.00 CET.
We expect granting decisions on first projects by 15 April 2020 (others may follow as more budget becomes available).