Applications now open: Our Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation 2020/21. Limited HSE scholarships available
Health Innovation Hub Ireland (HIHI), partners with Trinity College Dublin to deliver a NFQ Level 9 Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare innovation.Course delivery is blended: online and face to face.
Current students come from the frontline, health policy, pharma and health industries. Entering its second year, the Postgraduate is now open for applications for the 2020/21 cohort. There are a limited number of scholarships available to HSE staff. Applications for scholarship close May 28. General applications close June 30.
This programme is for you if:
- You are at mid- senior level seeking to maximise your personal impact and influence.
- You want to master an innovative approach to healthcare specifically, solving challenges with new technologies and methodologies that can transform current practice.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation delivers:
- The skills to identify and implement evidence-based innovative leadership practices.
- A practical understanding of applying new technologies in healthcare.
- A framework of innovation practices, to shape the direction of your organisation.
- The role of health economics, quality improvement and the principles of governance in leading effective innovative health services.
The Postgraduate culminates with Modules 7 and 8 focus sing on a practical project comprising two phases. The Course Director will support students to identify and plan, an innovative solution applicable to each participants workplace that will have positive impact in Irish healthcare.