Rosemary is a Start-up Community Leader who works closely with start-ups and SMEs to foster innovation and creativity, provide advice and guidance, and promote their success. With experience in European Healthcare Accelerators she has worked with start-ups at all development stages, but her heart lies in early-stage development towards unmet needs. She has a doctorate in literature and humour theory.
Ask Rosemary about:
- Where to start your start-up journey
- European funding & business supports; Organization and planning
- Crafting change statements
- Healthcare and health tech innovation
- Understanding your customer
- Honing your pitch, Persuading others to follow your cause.