Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation
Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation – applications for 2020/21 now closed.
Typically the Postgrad is delivered though blended learning – face to face and online. If the current restrictions persist the entirety of the course will be delivered online.
Health Innovation Hub Ireland partners with Trinity College Dublin to deliver a part time NFQ Level 9 Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare innovation. Applications are open now, closing June 30. Applications for limited number of HSE scholarship close May 28. For more: hihi.ie
This programme is for you if:
- You are at mid- senior level seeking to maximise your personal impact and influence.
- You want to master an innovative approach to healthcare specifically, solving challenges with new technologies and methodologies that can transform current practice.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Innovation delivers:
- The skills to identify and implement evidence-based innovative leadership practices.
- A practical understanding of applying new technologies in healthcare.
- A framework of innovation practices, to shape the direction of your organisation.
- The role of health economics, quality improvement and the principles of governance in leading effective innovative health services.
A one-year Level 9 full time postgraduate diploma programme, it is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of embedding an innovation culture within healthcare, and gain insights into the latest thinking on creative and practical implementation of new ventures within medicine. This programme is designed specifically for those working in healthcare who want to make a measurable difference in how healthcare will be delivered in the future. More here
The HIHI educational environment has been built to encourage innovation within the HSE and voluntary hospitals. Through a series of five workshops, over 12 months, we give HSE staff the tools to experiment, think and propose solutions. Our workshops teach busy people how to translate ideas into products and services.
Contact email: email@example.com