Do you work in healthcare in the West?
- Do you have a burning idea to solve challenges in our health service?
- Perhaps a way to improve patient experience and outcomes?
- Or to build on the strengths of your team?
Spark IGNITE 2018 is a mini-incubator currently open to healthcare staff in primary/community care and Saolta.
Unique access to expert mentoring, networking and funding for your ideas. Register now for our information day on 27th September at the Clinical Science Institute at NUI Galway.
Health Innovation Hub Ireland working with our partners in HSE NDTP and ICAPPS at NUI Galway are delighted to announce the launch of Spark IGNITE 2018 in the West with further roll-out to Cork & Dublin targeted for 2019.
- Easy to apply – single A4 page and answer 3 questions
- Spark IGNITE bespoke workshops tailored to healthcare providers and their unique challenges
- Key mentors to develop your idea and link you with industry and technical experts;
- Dragon’s Den style pitch event Thurs 29th November 2018 – PRIZES of €3,000 to the winning group/individual idea & 5 x €1,000 runner up prizes.
Dates and Events
Thursday 27th September 2018 | 5pm
Large Lecture Theatre,
Clinical Science Institute (CSI), NUI Galway.
Final Pitch Event
Thurs 29th November, 2018 | 5.30pm
The Porter Shed,
Eyre Square, Galway, H91 HY51
To apply or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is supported by the Irish Centre for Applied Patient Safety and Simulation (ICAPPS), HSE NDTP – National Doctors Training Programme, Health Innovation Hub Ireland, Saolta, BioInnovate Ireland and NUI Galway.