HIHI is dedicated to harnessing innovation, through development of new healthcare technologies, products, and services, for the benefit of industry and our healthcare system. We operate a year round open door policy. This means we are happy to discuss your project or concept at any time. Please contact us to arrange a meeting. As a guide please review the assessment criteria outlined below.
As a guideline, all projects will be assessed against a number of criteria including:
- Potential impact of the proposed innovation on the healthcare system
- Potential relevance/impact of the proposed project on company growth in Ireland.
- Commercialisation readiness
- Market potential
- Export potential of the proposed innovation
What the Hub can offer:
- Facilitated access to the health system for execution of the pilot project.
- Access, within data protection guidelines etc., to all (Health Innovation Hub Ireland) approved outputs/data for sales/marketing purposes.
- Companies may use the HIHI project as a “reference site”.
- Support of HIHI project management team to manage the execution of the project.
- Access to research expertise from all partner institutions.
- Advice on the availability of various funding streams.